Get a detailed overview of all the different real estate investing strategies. James covers all the creative financing strategies including owner financing, wrap financing, subject-to, lease-options, lease-purchases, rent to own, loan assumption, agreement-for-deed and more. He then covers traditional buy-and-hold investing including short-term rentals. Then dives deep into all the variations of the Nomad™ real estate investing strategy and house hacking. He discusses fix and flips and BRRR/BRRRR plus wholesaling and wholetailing. And finished up with discussions on options, option-auctions, REITs, tax liens, tax deeds and real estate partnerships.
- How to Acquire a Multi-Million Dollar Real Estate Portfolio Starting with Just $3,000 - Recording of class on using the Nomad™ real estate investing strategy with lease-option exits to virtually eliminate the need for down payments when investing.
- How to Sell Your Home in 5 Days - Book by Bill Effros about using the auction strategy to sell your home in 5 days.
- Is Nomad™ Dead? - Recording of class about how Nomad™ has changed from when we first started teaching it when home prices were lower and price-to-rent ratios were more favorable.
- WARNING: The Dangers and Risks of Real Estate Investing - Recording of class about the dangers and risks when investing in real estate and how to overcome or mitigate each one.
- Creative Financing - Information about creative financing for real estate investors.